nafex - Re: [NAFEX] PLCR Peach Scionwood

  • From: hollaus@comcast.net (R F Hollaus)
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] PLCR Peach Scionwood
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 05:43:46 +0000

Bob,

If your after any peach or nectarine I recently ran into an
old person with a seedling of one (forget which) that is
yet a young tree but it fruited growing right out of her
compost pile. She showed it to me over 2 months ago when
there were still leaves on so I believe her that it had no
curl. After this if your still interested contact me and
I'll see what I can do.

R.F. Hollaus (PNW zone 7-8 Vancouver USA)

From: "ROBERT W JUDY A HARTMAN" <hartmansfruit@msn.com>
Does anyone know where I could get some scionwood of peach leaf curl resistant peach varieties?  Here in western Washington peach leaf curl is a persistent problem.

Thanks,
Bob