nafex - [NAFEX] High- and dry-land varieties? Prisco peach/ nectarine?

  • From: Patrik Schumann <ecoasys@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] High- and dry-land varieties? Prisco peach/ nectarine?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 22:18:18 -0800 (PST)

Good day,

We are a group of small growers in New Mexico collecting, propagating, and testing old, uncommon, adaptable (later-blooming plus frost-, heat-, drought-tolerant) varieties of fruit, berry, nut for the Southwest.

We've already gathered many selections from the Fruit, Nut, Berry Inventory, NAFEX/ Apricot Interest Group, and SW Asian collections of Davis Germplasm Repository.

Anyone with related referrals, sources, or interests is asked to contact us.

Also, we are currently looking for the Spanish peach/ nectarine called Prisco.

Thanks and happy growing!

Patrik Schumann
Al-Munias Initiative
ecOasys high desert

Patrik Schumann
ecOasys (by design)
Nature AND Nurture for a Sustainable Future

  • [NAFEX] High- and dry-land varieties? Prisco peach/ nectarine?, Patrik Schumann, 01/29/2008