nafex - [NAFEX] Grafting C. mas

  • From: John S <swim_at_svc@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Grafting C. mas
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 08:51:27 -0800 (PST)

Guten Tag Akexander,

Thanks for the response and information.  That is a good article.  I was going to try a different type of grafting earlier in the growing season, but will now wait for summer.

Have you any thoughts on creating combo trees for C. mas?  In other words, trees with several grafts and multiple varieties of C. mas vs. just one or two varieities.  I have not seen too much range in size and growth rate of the trees I have.

John