nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Removing persimmon seed sacks.

  • From: John Smith <friendly27sw@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Removing persimmon seed sacks.
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:21:46 -0800 (PST)

Jerry,

Thanks for the information on removing the seed sacks
from the persimmon pulp. Actually, what i want to do
is save the pulp for baking, but get rid of the seeds.
What I've done in the past is spend several hours
removing the seeds from the pulp by hand after mashing
the fruit. These wild persimmons have a lot of seeds
for the amount of pulp present.