nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Apple Vinegar

  • From: Claude Jolicoeur <cjoli@gmc.ulaval.ca>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Apple Vinegar
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:22:50 -0400

Scott,
My favorite is a book by Proulx and Nichols, "Sweet and Hard Cider: Making it, Using it, & Enjoying it". I have the old 1980 edition, but there is a new one (2003 I think, with a slightly different title). As a longtime cider maker, I strongly recommend it for beginners. It also covers vinegar, but I can't comment on that part.
You will find it easily on Amazon and other online bookstores.

Claude