nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Effect of drought on fruit / irrigation

  • From: "Mark & Helen Angermayer" <hangermayer@isp.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Effect of drought on fruit / irrigation
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 11:54:56 -0500

Del,

Are you talking just apples? Around here I see the same thing, apples
produce abundantly with no water (or any other management for that matter).
But peaches seem to be a different thing. Folks have a hard time having
success with peaches. After visiting a very successful peach orchard last
spring, I've come to believe the main problem is peaches need a drink when
it's dry. But I think you're referring just to apples.

Mark
KS