nafex - Re: [NAFEX] C. Mas 'Jolico'

  • From: John S <swim_at_svc@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] C. Mas 'Jolico'
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 08:44:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hans,

Thank you for the response and great pic.  Lon has been in touch.  After your email, I did a web search and learned a lot more about Jellico/Jollico.

John

hans brinkmann <hans-brinkmann@t-online.de> wrote:
Hallo John,

without asking before,
but I would suggest Lon has is or knows an American source...
If not, I may ask my contacts at America - seeds are pretty possible.
Contact me, if you do not succeed. I try my best.
Jolico is considered the best at Europe.
Many, big and nice tasting fruits AND most resistant tree.
Many other cultivars are not very resistant.

ciao
hans

10 KB reduced photo from Mr. Clive Simms GB England
Cornus mas 'Jolico' 2007