nafex - Re: [NAFEX] C. Mas 'Jolico'

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] C. Mas 'Jolico'
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 08:22:49 -0700

You might also try Lucile Whitman. http://whitmanfarms.com/ She has propagated C. mas from Alexander Eppler, who has probably the best collection in the U.S. She may not have them listed, but she should be able to propagate some.
=Lon Rombough
For even more grape lessons, go to http://www.grapeschool.com
For all other things grape, http://www.vitisearch.com