nafex - Re: [NAFEX] grape juicing

  • From: Del Stubbs <northernlights2n@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] grape juicing
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 20:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

I don't have concord grapes ( are they suitable to zone 3a?), valiant can
burn a few
leaves to early spring frosts but is a consistant abundant producer, and
makes such
delicious juice, and jam/jelly I don't really care if anything else is
suitable. That
said I am trialing a number of grapes here on the inside of our 800' deer
fence to see
what I can grow for wine and table grapes. but they are too young for me to
have much
opinion of yet.
Del