nafex - Re: [NAFEX] want clove-currant plants?

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] want clove-currant plants?
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 12:39:37 -0700

I have some clove currant and several white pines and have never noticed rust
on either. maybe I've just been lucky, but clove currant is legal in MA,
unlike European black currant (at least, the Arnold Arboretum sold it, and I
presume they would both know and follow the law) so I had assumed it wasn't a
host.
___
Ginda