nafex - [NAFEX] Where to sample grapes?

  • From: "Randall Burd" <burdrs@comcast.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Where to sample grapes?
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 15:35:16 -0400

This year one of my most pleasant surprises has been my first crop of
grapes. I am now hooked on grapes like I have been on apples.

The problem: I would like to try out different seedless varieties such as
Jupiter, Himrod, Mars, and others before planting a bunch of vines. Trying
even some of the rare apple varieties is not that hard: wait until apple
festivals in the fall.But what about grapes?

Any place for me to sample grapes in the New Jersey region? Any ideas?

Randy