nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Saint Lawrence Nursery

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Saint Lawrence Nursery
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 09:11:28 -0500

I order large amounts of material from St Lawrence & have never had an issue. When a couple things needed replacing, I called them on the phone, (which I think is the best way to get ahold of them) & they were very helpful & interested in my plantings & promptly replaced the material in question.

I agree. They were friendly and helpful when I called them, too, but they never did answer a single one of my emails. I don't know why they even publish an email address, because that certainly doesn't seem to be any use for actually contacting them.

Bill
Lincoln, NE

--
How many things served us yesterday for articles of faith, which today are fables to us? - Michel de Montaigne