nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Saint Lawrence Nursery

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Saint Lawrence Nursery
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 22:44:27 -0400

I've had uniformly good experience with St. Lawrence, and I've ordered a bunch of stuff from them over several years. But I think you should leave feedback, possibly "neutral" or even "good" rather than "bad", and explain your frustration and the resolution. (You might wait and make sure the replacement shows up, or you could just assume it will and change your rating if it doesn't.) It would be helpful to other users to know that they ought to call rather than e- mail if there are any problems.

People really ought to read the comments and not just go on the numeric ratings. There are places that, judging from the comments, send dead plants but are terrific for seeds, places that sell good bulbs but mediocre potted plants, places that sell good peonies but mediocre hostas, etc.

Ginda