nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Saint Lawrence Nursery

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Saint Lawrence Nursery
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 07:42:43 -0500

I order large amounts of material from St Lawrence & have never had an issue.  When a couple things needed replacing, I called them on the phone, (which I think is the best way to get ahold of them) & they were very helpful & interested in my plantings & promptly replaced the material in question.  Also for me, they run the nursery organically (tho not certified) & they are one of the few that do.  This is a family operation that is very very short staffed & I think it's more than likely that you contacted them during their busy time & the emails were lost in the mix.

~mIEKAL