nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Grape suggestions?

  • From: "Richard O'Barr" <topgun@otelco.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Grape suggestions?
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 22:37:18 -0500

Here in zone 7 I like Champanel and consider it to be more disease resistant
than the concord. I still like Niagara and Fredonia plus a few others but
the names are not clear to me now. I'm supposed to have Canadice but I'm not
sure if the pink one I have is it or not.
I have used Buffalo and Steuben in the past with good success. I'm sure Lon
will have other thoughts.
Topgun