nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Grape suggestions?

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Grape suggestions?
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 12:25:59 -0500

My favorite for disease resistence, production & vigor is St. Croix, another of the Swenson varieties. The berries are a little smaller, but the grapes are good for wine, jelly & out of hand. They however don't have the "concord" flavor. Also it is really easy to grow out cuttings... I'm a little wetter than you, not sure how it'll handle the dryness...

~mIEKAL