nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Wonderberry seed

  • From: "Brungardt, Sam" <Sam.Brungardt@state.mn.us>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Wonderberry seed
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 13:23:10 -0500

Title: Message
Lon, I'd very much like some wonderberry seed.  I've decided to grow some to try to see the difference between wonderberry and Schwartzbeeren, the edible form of S. nigrum, that is used by the Germans from Russia.  I already know what garden huckleberries look and taste like, having grown them several years.

Please mail the seed to: Sam Brungardt, 739 Como Ave., Saint Paul, MN 55103-1402.  Thanks. -- Sam