nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Bali vs Evans

  • From: Del Stubbs <northernlights2n@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Bali vs Evans
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 10:59:23 -0700 (PDT)

I bought one time from SLN years ago, 15 trees, all were so poorly uprooted
and poorly
packed (dried out) I simply never went back. Many of the trees died. I
figured that if
whoever runs the place didn't care enough to train the employees that that
was all I
needed to know. Buying from Fedco, another hardy tree supplier, was exactly
the opposite
- trees with great roots, very well packed, educated caring staff.
Del