nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Lymans Large Summer Apple

  • From: "ROBERT W JUDY A HARTMAN" <hartmansfruit@msn.com>
  • To: <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>, "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Lymans Large Summer Apple
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 18:53:58 -0700

Mark,

You might want to try the footies so the covers won't hold in the moisture.  They are available at Raintree Nursery, http://www.raintreenursery.com/catalog/producttype.cfm?producttype=Supplies%2DPest%20Control.  You might be able to find them less expensive someplace else.  I know some people here in western Washington who have used them very successfully.  Since they are nylon and porous they will not hold the moisture in.

Bob