nafex - Re: [NAFEX] archives not on server

  • From: David Oliver <daoliver@swva.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] archives not on server
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 12:37:34 -0400

On Jul 8, 2007, at 12:00 PM, nafex-request@lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

Message: 2

Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 05:53:47 -0700 (PDT)

From: tanis grif <tanisgrif@yahoo.com>

To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>

I just reviewed my instructions and it should have been "scroll to 'subscribing to

NAFEX' "  (which is confusing because it SHOULD say listserv not NAFEX.)  Once

you're thus signed up you can just click that "nafex Archive" link, a couple lines

above the work area, and this will give you the entrance/sign-in page to the

archive.  It just worked OK for me (on my Hotmail name, anyway.)

Success. Thanks.

-dao