nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Archives not available

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Archives not available
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 13:18:44 +0000

If you click one of the bracketted selections offered in the year-month's line, do you get a new page with a list organized as the bracket offered, and then you can click on one of those lines in the list and it becomes the archived message as originally emailed?

I wish I could describe this better! So much easier to sit by the same terminal and point at the screen!

(FYI, yes tanisgrif at Y. same as tanistanis at H.)