nafex - Re: [NAFEX] archives not on server

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] archives not on server
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 22:51:18 +0000

I'm one of the least tech-savvy on the listserv, I bet, but try this: Go to the NAFXE website and click 'Message Board' --on the left side of page. On new page scroll down to 'Subscribing to list' and fill in the blanks. Once you are subscribed there, you access the archives via //lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/private/nafex/

I gave up searching the archives long ago because I couldn't get that internal search-engine to work. I don't know if it ever worked for anyone. Used to be searchable from the outside via public search-engines but darn it the list security was tightened up.