nafex - Re: [NAFEX] archives not on server

  • From: tanis grif <tanisgrif@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] archives not on server
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 05:53:47 -0700 (PDT)

I just reviewed my instructions and it should have been "scroll to
'subscribing to
NAFEX' " (which is confusing because it SHOULD say listserv not NAFEX.) Once
you're thus signed up you can just click that "nafex Archive" link, a couple
lines
above the work area, and this will give you the entrance/sign-in page to the
archive. It just worked OK for me (on my Hotmail name, anyway.)

Sorry I haven't tried the Yahoo archive.

I was talking to a lister who was having trouble accessing the listserv, and
I had
to wonder if it had something to do with his own computer's or ISP's
security. Is
yours possibly too secure? (Repeat: I'm NOT a tech guru.)