nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Boron and other things

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Boron and other things
  • Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 07:57:48 -0500

Ultimately, farming practices are not divided by bright, clear lines; rather,
they exist along a spectrum of grays. Growing anything is inherently
intrusive to the environment in which it is done- ...
How we grow our food has a huge impact on our environment and our
societies, and I do think that our system of agriculture has gone too far
down the road of chemical and fossil fuel reliance. But let's not throw out
the baby with the bath water.

An excellent posting, Jason - very thoughtful and considerate. My compliments!

Bill
Lincoln, NE

--
People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading. - Logan Pearsall Smith