nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Boron and other things

  • From: David W Hausmann <wizard2468@juno.com>
  • To: dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com, nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Boron and other things
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 19:59:27 -0500

'Ello, All!
        Yes, I am a long haired hippie freak, actually.  I am concentrating on selling Missouri native plants in Saint Louis, Missouri and my business is a member of the Grow Native! organization [www.grownative.org].  No biggie, just could not resist answering the question posed. hahaha  Have a Good One!  Love, Peace and Perception

David W, Hausmann
Wizard's Plants
Mobile Systems