nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Apple and plum root cuttings

  • From: Lisa Almarode <lisaalmarode@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Apple and plum root cuttings
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:51:57 -0700 (PDT)

When my apricot tree passed away, it root suckered like crazy; I
potted up half dozen or so just to see and they are doing well (if
flowering in a one gallon pot in the greenhouse is really appropriate
behavior...) although not sure what the fruit will be like. If I'd
been on top of things I was going to graft it, it might not be too
late for the outside ones.

Lisa in Ashland Oregon
USDA Z7 - Sunset Z7 - 1800' - 19" annual rainfall

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.