nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Sparkleberries

  • From: athagan@atlantic.net
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Sparkleberries
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 19:20:55 -0500

I've got sparkleberries all over my place here in the Gainesville, FL
area. They seem to really like my sandy soil. They fruit often
enough, but seldom make berries worth fooling with which I attribute
mostly to water availability and soil fertility. I've eaten some
nice ones in areas that had more soil moisture.

.....Alan.