nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Ribes odoratum (Clove or Buffalo Currant)

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Ribes odoratum (Clove or Buffalo Currant)
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 07:14:06 -0800 (PST)

This thread of clove currents has been very
interesting, but am I the only one that sems to have
disease problems with them? Most of the ones I have
planted have these warty growths that burst the stem
(almost like rust) and eventually with kill the plant
within 2 years.

I thought about looking in to it and trying again, but
untill know I was wondering it it was worth the
effort.

Robert

http://www.nafex.org/_______________________________________________
> nafex mailing list
> nafex@lists.ibiblio.org

> allowed.
> reproduction on web
> sites.
> claim you have
> permission!
>
> **YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!**
> are
=== message truncated ===>
> nafex@lists.ibiblio.org

> allowed.
> reproduction on web sites.
> claim you have permission!
>
> **YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!**
> are discarded.
> No exceptions.
> ----
> options):

> VIRUSES!
> Please do not send binary files.
> Use plain text ONLY in emails!
>
> NAFEX web site: http://www.nafex.org/

Southern Fruit Fellowship (SFF)
www.NAFEX.org/SFF
Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)
www.SPEPS.net
California Rare Fruit Growers
www.crfg.org