nafex - Re: [NAFEX] re cider press garbage disposal

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] re cider press garbage disposal
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:22:10 EDT

In a message dated 9/11/2006 9:22:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ed.fackler@gmail.com writes:

Sorry but I have no other information.  The press was very inexpensive and he said he'd typically get 3 gallon of cider per bushel of fruit which is near commercial yield.

He said the GE unit ran longer before overheating. The reason I remember it is they were my strongest competitor while in business and not necessarily because of quality in communications equipment, but well known name. But when it comes to garbage, they seemingly must have better quality! :-)

Jerry