nafex - [NAFEX] re cider press garbage disposal

  • From: martha_davis@highstream.net
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] re cider press garbage disposal
  • Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 23:49:02 -0400

There was one demoed at this years NAFEX meeting I forget by whom. They took
off the plastic caseing. He also said that some models of garbage disposals
were better than others. I know he had tried 2 brands. One was good and one
was not. Unfortunately I didn't write it down and don't remember, but someone
else who had plans to build one should know. Perhaps Ed Fackler knows who did
the demo, as he arranged a lot of the meeting.

Martha