nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Golden Berry (aka. Cape Gooseberry)

  • From: Nate <nrhora@gmail.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Golden Berry (aka. Cape Gooseberry)
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 08:39:45 -0700

One variety you might want to explore is the Grand Feru Popedy. This
hybrid has been said to be an outstanding specimen, and is ideal in
alot of different environments, from more dry, desert terrain to
richer soils, such as sandy looms/good drainage.

On 7/6/06, Thomas Beckett <thomas@tbeckett.com> wrote:

**YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!**
No exceptions.
----