nafex - [NAFEX] Golden Berry (aka. Cape Gooseberry)

  • From: Jim Fruth <jfruth@uslink.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Golden Berry (aka. Cape Gooseberry)
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 07:41:21 -0500

I checked out both Seed Saver's Exchange and Southern Exposure Seed
Exchange and neither list Goldenberry or Cape Gooseberry. Is it possible
that these businesses used to sell it and do no longer? Who sells it now?
I bought my Cape Gooseberry seed from a NAFEXer in 2005 but I don't
remember his name. I'd like to buy seed rather than go through the hassle
of trying to maintain purity of species among the 4 kinds of Physalis I grow
which are in close proximity to each other.
--

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm

So where does one get this? Seed Savers Exchange and Southern Exposure Seed
Exchange do list a few varieties, but where does one look for seeds for all
the other varieties?

Thanks,
-- sb