nafex - [NAFEX] I want a fruit-storage cooler.

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] I want a fruit-storage cooler.
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 12:06:41 EDT

Building on Lon's input:

Many years ago our family was in the egg business. Dad built an egg cooler in the corner of the basement for our flock of 3,000 chickens. He built the walls 6 inches thick, filled it them with dry sawdust for insulation. Then installed a window air conditioner in the outside wall. Worked great for many years.

Jerry

Receive much more grower information by joining NAFEX. Receive the quarterly publication POMONA with many short articles written from member experiences.   Nowhere else can you get so much for so little. Membership is only $13.00 annually. WWW.NAFEX.org