nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fruit Bags

  • From: "Dennis Norton" <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fruit Bags
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:24:08 -0600

I sent a post with a great supplier of fruit bags, but for some reason it never showed up. We used Rockford Supply for years and they do a great job and their pricing is competitive with others like Monte. You can see their plastic bags at http://www.rockfordpack.com/Abags4.htm . We use them for both peaches and apples.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pat Meadows" <pat@meadows.pair.com>