nafex - Re: [NAFEX] ColdPeaches ?

  • From: "loneroc" <loneroc@mwt.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] ColdPeaches ?
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 06:35:57 -0600

My Siberian C seedlings here in SW WI zone 3 either killed to the ground or killed outright.  I had one tree that seemed pretty wood hardy, but lost its flower buds every winter. (One flower opened once.)  If anyone has seed of something hardier available I'd be happy to trade some for seed I harvested from a Siberian C that fruited OK in Hudson, WI--USDA Zone 4

Steve Herje, Lone Rock, WI  USDA zone 3(/4)