nafex - [NAFEX] Litagtion

  • From: fuwa fuwa usagi <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Litagtion
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 13:29:53 -0700 (PDT)

It was written:

A novel idea, but in this litigation happy world, who would invite
strangers onto their property and open themselves to liability?

My reply:

Exactly.  A few years back my Home Owners Insurance company refused to issue an umbrella policy specifically becasue of my involvement with NAFEX and to a lesser extent fruit growing in general.   In the end even with curtailing my NAFEX involvement the underwriters refused to accept the umbrealla risk so I never did get the policy.

FuwaFuwaUsagi

The Free Email with so much more!
=====> http://www.MuchoMail.com <=====