nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Spreader sticker oils?

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Spreader sticker oils?
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 12:18:33 -0700

That's another reason I sue the insecticidal soap, as it's clearly
registered for use on plants. I've also used Dr. Bronner's liquid soaps as
insecticidal soaps or spreaders. They are pure and break down easily, and
some of the scented ones (mint, eucalyptus) might repel some unwanted
beasties.

Stephen Sadler, Ph.D.
USDA 9, AHS heat zone 8,
Sacramento CA - Mediterranean climate