nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Spreader sticker oils?

  • From: "hector black" <hblack1925@fastmail.fm>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Spreader sticker oils?
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 14:22:50 -0500

Hi Jerry,
    It was something I had sitting around for quite a while.  Seawet, spreader sticker, made with cocoanut oil I think.  But it had an emulsifier which is some kind of detergent.  I've heard that Palmolive liquid without scent is harmless to foliage.  Anyone else know?  I think you could use almost any oil with the detergent but I've heard that some detergents harm foliage.   Hector