nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Spreader sticker oils?

  • From: Stefan Brandle <sbrandle@css.taylor.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Spreader sticker oils?
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 10:02:04 -0500

> I've heard that Palmolive liquid without scent is harmless to foliage. Anyone else know?

One of the hort guys at Purdue told me to use liquid ivory; no added anything. He made the comment that a bunch of the stuff in other soap hurts the plants. Makes me wonder what it might be doing to people ...

-- sb

P.S.: I've been eating my first crop of home-grown hazelnut/filbert/trazel/etc. Lightly toasted, they have really great flavor compared to anything I ever bought in the stores. They are all Bear Creek seedlings that I purchased as a hedge package; about half of them have fairly small nuts, but the other half are really great.