nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Grafted Pine Trees email

  • From: joanrrosenberg@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Grafted Pine Trees email
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:25:28 -0400

What's wrong?  No one should have to put that kind of line on a tshirt.      If you have a physical ailment that the docs can't figure out, you need a new doc of a different type.  I have been thru that nightmare myself.   Maybe I can help you find a naturopath or kinesthesiologist in Mass, once I know what keywords to google.