nafex - Re: [NAFEX] stooling-bed timeline?

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] stooling-bed timeline?
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 22:51:29 +0000

Mine is going to be WAY too small a trial to prove anything! One plant, w/ a management (ie: damage) history. More of story off-list, if you want. Lon describes using "this spring's" growth; I used last year's growth/ 1-yr-old "wood".

Thanks for your notes on the OHxF 333. Some time ago, somewhere, I read that the reason some things are hard to root is because the rooting part of the stem needs to have light excluded for X # wks or months before they even consider initiating roots. Probably depends on age/lignification of stem too.