nafex - Re: [NAFEX] stooling-bed timeline?

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] stooling-bed timeline?
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 00:21:34 +0000

Thanks. I tried to google for this, and couldn't find anything about timing.

The stems I'm working with were year-old when I added the compost in late May. My 2- or 3-year-old MM111 apple trunks grow roots if they are just shaded too much, Bud.118 is almost as bad. I'll try to remember to post what I find on the OHxF pear next spring.