nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fuji

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fuji
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 18:19:32 EDT

In a message dated 8/19/2005 11:59:00 PM US Eastern Standard Time, Docshiva@Docshiva.org writes:

What is all the fuss over Fuji apples?  I broke down and tried one
yesterday, and the first thing that came to mind was Red Delicious.  It
had overtones of the "powdery" flavor I associate with Red Delicious.
Fuji is very juicy, but the flavor is nothing special.  It must have great
cost of production values.

Wonder if you got one that was picked too soon and stored too long before finding its self on the grocery shelf. Fuji has wonderful flavor, Red Delicious in my opinion is way way down the list of flavor ratings from Fuji. No comparison.

Jerry