nafex - [NAFEX] copper as nutrient or -cide

  • From: "kieran or donna" <redherring@tnaccess.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] copper as nutrient or -cide
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 13:26:17 -0500

Even as a trace mineral, in low doses, copper can be good or bad, it all
depends. If any of you are interested, I'll send you a copy of "The Penny
Sniff Test" to see if copper is something you need or should avoid. It is a
lot of fun to do with a group of people, and all it takes is a penny. Ask
me for that one, and also you might want another article on what I call
"Chemistry games you can play with your body", or taste testing for
electrolytes. It's fun, it's very practical and useful, and it may help you
to understand your metabolism a bit better. both too long and off topic for
here. Donna