nafex - RE: [NAFEX] tropical Idaho

  • From: "Naomi" <dragon-star@cableone.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] tropical Idaho
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 22:54:15 -0600

You can.  I did not do it right so I had a lovely ornamental but they did grow.

We also have peaches, plums,cherries and can grow some magnificent melons.  The local nursery offered Pakistani Mulberries this year.   So I decided to chance it.

 By the way Lucky Pittman...I have the cuttings up in my son's room.  he has some heavy duty computer equipment up there which generates lots of heat.  they cuttings are beginning to leaf out already.
Naomi