nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Precocity

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Precocity
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 23:35:11 -0400

Wow, I'm jealous that you can worry about stuff like that. I've been waiting years for my apples to flower. I'm not using the most precocious rootstock (M111, Antonovka, and some random wild crabs) and I probably don't have enough sun. . .

Oh well, my 3 year old apricot is covered with blooms today. I, too, am hoping it doesn't get too cold. I'm pretty sure the blooms survived a light frost last year.

Ginda Fisher
zone 6
where we are bound to get another frost or two.