nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Reliable nurseries that sell container citrus

  • From: athagan@atlantic.net
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Reliable nurseries that sell container citrus
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 07:12:25 -0400

I'm not much for mail ordering plants but there is one that many
people in the Garden Web Citrus Forum like well.

http://www.briteleaf.com/

Their prices are good and they have a nice selection.

The nursery that I buy quite a lot of my citrus from is Just Fruits &
Exotics -

http://www.justfruitsandexotics.com/

They do mail order but I go there in person. I've always liked what I
got from them.

.....Alan.

Quoting mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>:

> I just lost all my kumquats & calmondins in a house fire, all 6-8
> years old from seed, all just starting to flower. I'm wondering if
> someone can recommend reasonally priced grafted cultivars from
> someone reputable online. I don't have the patience to wait
another
> 6-10 years to grow new ones from seed.... There's a few that I
know
> of such as Edible Landscaping but I'm looking for something a bit
> more affordable.
>
> ~mIEKAL

This message was sent through Atlantic.Net Webmail.

Sick of pop-up ads and climbing prices?

Visit www.atlantic.net to get pure Internet for $19.95/mo.