nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Elderberries Question

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Elderberries Question
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 15:08:45 +0000

I've had problems getting the post office to deliver letters to 'occupant' and 'resident'. Apparently that requires a business or third class pre-printed rate? Doc would have to go to his county clerks/ tax office or access its webpage, and find out who owns it, then mail the letter. In WI, anyway. Here it's more practical to write a note including your contact info and leave it in the door or on the porch. Make it obvious but weather- & wind-proof, so you can be sure the resident will see it. If they don't reply, that's up to them and that's all you can do until you see a moving van at the house.