nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Elderberries Question

  • From: road's end farm <organic101@linkny.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Elderberries Question
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 09:33:53 -0400

On Apr 6, 2005, at 8:48 AM, Doc Lisenby wrote:

I drive past a house periodically where there is a tree about six feet tall which bears a very heavy crop of what appears to be elderberries every year. The owner is never home for me to ask him or her what variety it is or whether it actually an elderberry. It is fenced in and I can't get closer than about ten feet to it.

Can you make a note of the address and send them a letter?

--Rivka
Finger Lakes NY; zone 5 mostly