nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Elderberries Question

  • From: David W Hausmann <wizard2468@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Elderberries Question
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 09:16:50 -0500

'Ello,
I live in Missouri and the state Department of Conservation sells
trees and bushes once a year and I have been buying many over the last 4
years. They sell bundles of 25 trees or bushes for $25. This is the
first year that they have had elderberries on the list and I have a
bundle coming in May, along with about 300 other trees. I ordered
blackberries from them last year and they are growing like crazy. You
mention that elderberries are not self fertile. What do I need to do to
have them produce berries? Also, when I get them in the ground and get
some growth from the elderberries I can attach a pic or 2 if that would
help at all.
Have a Good One! Love, Peace and Perception

Wizard
Saint Louis, Missouri

Be Cooool!
Wizard2468